Physiotherapy is a holistic approach to healthcare driven by practitioners dedicated to working with people to maximize their ability to move and function throughout their life. Here at Maslo Physiotherapy Bromsgrove we dedicate ourselves to improving your wellbeing, muscle problems and overall physical health.
Our Physiotherapy process provides preventive advice, treatment and rehabilitation. Our Physiotherapists encourage all our patients to take an active role in the management of their condition to help make the best of independence and function.
If you are unsure what our physiotherapists can help you with here is a list below;
- Promoting optimal mobility, physical activity and overall health and wellness;
- Preventing disease, injury, and disability;
- Managing acute and chronic conditions, activity limitations, and participation restrictions;
- Improving and maintaining optimal functional independence and physical performance;
- Rehabilitating injury and the effects of disease or disability with therapeutic exercise programs and other interventions; and
- Educating and planning maintenance and support programs to prevent re-occurrence, re-injury or functional decline.
Best of all, Physiotherapy can help with most of the painful musculo-skeletal conditions. Physiotherapy aims to reduce pain and help you return to whichever activities you are struggling with (for example, work, chores or sport). Within most people’s lives we are usually always on the go, from running to and from meetings, picking up the kids and keeping active in between all that strain on the body can result in issues which are best resolved quickly by a professional. We are based in Bromsgrove Worcestershire but operate all across the West Midlands region.